Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which iPod is better, 30GB or 80GB?

I am having difficulty deciding on which iPod to purchase. The 30GB holds 7,500 songs and the 80GB holds 20,000 songs. Which is better in your opinion? I%26#39;ve just recently been shopping now for one. I can see the cons against the 80GB, I mean who really has time to listen to 20,000 songs. Yet it%26#39;s slightly bulkier.



Any help would be great, thanks a lot! Just wanting your opinion.



Am I willing to spend $350 for an iPod, possibly if I get my moneys worth, which I probably will, I just don%26#39;t know which one to buy.



Answers:

unless u have a lot more than 7,500 songs id go with the 30. i have one and i have like 5,500 songs and a bunch of music videos and tv shows and it works great. plus u save some money going with the 30 and thinness shouldnt be a problem saying that i have the moto razr and the 30 gig ipod is thinner than that. They are the same only one has a larger hard drive than the other. The general rule is to get the biggest hard drive that you can afford. If you plan on watching movies on it, I%26#39;d go 80gb. Before you poo-poo the idea, the picture is really amazing for a such a small screen. Movie files are large, so if you were wanting to put 5-10 movies on it to watch while on a trip or something you might be glad you had that extra space.



With regards to capacity, I always go back to a 1980ish quote from Bill Gates, "nobody will ever need more than 64K bytes of memory".



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment