Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which mp3 player is better, ipod video, creative zen v plus, or a zune?

please answer



why is one better that the other one



Answers:

ipod.. zune!! big screen and its easy to use anything that doesn%26#39;t require a subscription to use. creative zen v plus



promise me you wont get an ipod or a zune theyre both over rated



the sansa eseries is pretty good but not for videos The company Creative Zen is not as popular as Apple and does not advertise as much. As for their products the iPod is popular for its simplicity, user-friendly control, versatility in style and design and heavy advertisements while Creative Zen products aren%26#39;t so unique because its features can be found in a lot of MP3 players already.



P.S. The iPod is popular with stereotypes since its so popular...



The ipod has better integration than the zune. iTunes and ipod sync perfect. Zune and Windows media player do not work as well.



If i was you i would get an iPod! This is my personal experience. I used to have a Creative Zen and it just stopped working on me. It was only 2 weeks old. I contacted the customer service and they didnt really helped much. I called and called but never got an answer. I sent a few emails and didnt get a reply until a month later. They said the problem that made my Creative Zen shut down happens to alot of people. I forgot what the problem was. Then after that i just got rid of it. Then i bought a 30 gig Ipod Video. I had a problem with it too. It wasnt putting the songs that i bought on there. I emailed Ipod customer service one time and they sent me back the next morning.I called right after i sent them a message just incase they didnt get it and they answewred my call on the first time. I did what they told me and now it works perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment