Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which is best: Crosley or Teac automatic vinyl LP to CD recorder?

I want to record my vinyl albums and cassettes to CDs, but I am not a technically sophisticated guy, so I want to make it as simple as possible. It is my impression that there are three fairly simple vinyl to CD recorders that I can consider:



Crosley Songwriter CR 248 PA



Teac GF-650



Teac GF-350



I have read that the Teac GF-350 makes low quality CD recordings, and if that is so, I don%26#39;t want it. Can you confirm whether that is true? That leaves the Crosley Songwriter CR 248 PA and the Teac GF-650, both which sell for $400-$500. I would be very interested in seeing what you think about:



Is either the Crosley Songwriter CR 248 PA or the Teac GF-650 easier to use, or less buggy?



Which of the Crosley Songwriter CR 248 PA or the Teac GF-650 makes better sounding LPs to CDs?



I have a really high quality cassette deck, can I use the AUX input on the Teac GF-650 to record my cassettes onto CDs?



Anything else I should consider?



Answers:

I%26#39;d use a USB Record player recorder it hooks to your PC and converts them to what ever format E.g mp3 do a google search on them.



All the best mp3 and mp4 players http://www.mp4direct.org



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment