Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why is all my itune music in my library not atomatically going to my ipod?

i just transferd all my songs that i already had on my computer to iTunes and i pluged my ipod in and its not downloading all my library music ot my ipod. do i have to click a button to do this? please help



Answers:

simple connect the ipod and then in itunes go to ipod and then untick manually manage music(in version 7) (for version 6 or less go to edit %26gt;preferences%26gt;ipod and then do the same) that happens to me sometimes also. what i do is if my itunes is up, close out of it and then unplug your USB cord then plug it back in but DON%26#39;T open itunes. let it open by itself. then it should work. There is an option in one of the menu%26#39;s that allows you to either manually update your ipod manually or automatically, click on the latter.. I got a free iPod Video from this site. All I had to do was sign up and complete a few simple online tasks, and that was it! Highly recommended.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment