Friday, June 18, 2010

Will erasing my hard drive affect iTunes?

I have a computer from my school, and every year before school starts we%26#39;re supposed to erase our hard drives with a disc they provide. I don%26#39;t have a problem with re-installing iTunes, but how will it affect it? Will I have to completely re-sync my iPod to my computer again? My iPod already is synced to five computers (this one is the fifth) so I%26#39;m not sure how it would work. I don%26#39;t really mind re-loading everything, I just don%26#39;t want everything to have dissapeared.



Answers:

If it is on your iPod, you will be alright. But wiping your hard drive clean will do just that, wope it clean! Completely! Have fun re-installing everything!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment