Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which is a better MP3 player.Microsoft Zune or Creative Labs Zen Vision?

The 30 GB model of these two go for about $249..both play MP3%26#39;s and WMA plus video and all of that.which is the better one?



Answers:

I have used many Mp3 players and I must say that Creative is very reliable. I am most fascinated by its superb specifications. I must also highlight the superb battery life which is one the important factors when I am considering to buy a player. Without a reliable power source, you can have many functions but what is the point if your battery is always as flat as a pan cake. here is some info about the Player http://www.creative.com/products/pmp/dem... I dont like neither of those models I am with the ipod but I see that you are not interested on the ipod so go with the Zen. Neither. Sort your prioritys if you are set on getting one of these. Find which one has a better earphones, and sound Quality (a good set of earphones can cost $99), and find which one%26#39;s battery lasts longest. If you are really indecisive I can offer a cheaper alternative. Buy a used Pocket PC from ebay. I bought One with Windows M. 5.0, and Windows Media Player. It holds a few gigabytes of songs (depending on the size on SD card /Microdrive) (microcenter has the cheapest cards, a Gig for 9 bucks, while Wal-Mart charges 50 bucks for a Gig), can play WMV video, record voice, and edit microsoft office documents. For thirty bucks extra, you can get a DVD to WMV converter, and watch movies. It rocks. I personally prefer the iPaq 2110, that I bought for $100. Plus, all the extra features you get makes it worth getting this. Top that with a High Capacity 8hour battery, for 9 bucks, and you got yourself, one heck of a toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment