Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which is a better iPod?

iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle or which ever other mp3 you like..



Answers:

It would depend on what you wanted to do with it and how much music you have or plan to have. iPod shuffles are the cheapest at $79, but can only hold about 240 songs. Also, there is no display and no way to go to a specific song. It does as the name implies, it shuffles the music.



The smallest Nano, 2GB, is $149 and holds about 500 songs. The largest is 8 GB, at $249 and holds 2000 songs. Nanos hold pictures, you can play games on them and they%26#39;re lighter and easier to use for exercise. However, they do not support video and don%26#39;t hold nearly as much music as a Video can hold. Also, if the decision came down to an 8 GB Nano, Video would probably be a better choice, as it costs the same but has more space.



The iPod Video, to me, is the best choice. Although I don%26#39;t have it full (I have a 30GB), I like having space to expand my music collection. ipod video.. i have one and its great... its the only one you can watch movies on and the screen is so much bigger... although it is a little expensive i love and would recommend it over the nano and suffle.. my husband has a nano I would just get an iPod video...I have a nano and I spend more time making room for my new songs than actually getting them. If I had to pick an iPod, I%26#39;d pick a Nano, but if I didn%26#39;t, I%26#39;d pick a Meizu. M6 or M3. iPod video! NO DOUBT~ I have one and it is the best one i could of gotten! It holds over 7,500 songs,it plays movies,music videos and photos and much more! ipod video iPod can play both music and videos but it is way too big to fit in ur pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment