Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which mp3 player is the best?

iPod Video, Nano, Vision M, Sansa, Samsung, (if you had a good experience with other brands, please tell me!).



ALL information would help me with my decision. Thanks!



Answers:

I just got this today...



SandiskSansa Connect and it is sooo neat.



It is am MP3player, photoview (flickr) and it also streams Yahoo Launchcast - It is 4g, but this is all I need because I love the fact that it connects with Yahoo Launchcast..and then I can add a Micro disc of I want,,, I dont really have to download a thing... IF I want the songs, I just click to download . The other part of thisis that it connects to wi-fi so I put in MY cellphone company data id and i can take it on the road -



it plays all of the channels on Plus



shows each channel - and the artist



you can still rate songs



say you set up playlists in Launchcast- it will play them



You will not be disappointed.. with this.. can always have music- downloading is fast and easy too



...plus you get a 30 day free trial on yahoo unlimited to go



http://music.yahoo.com/sansa



http://sandisk.com/products/item(2372)-s...



(ps, i paid under 100 on ebay) iPod nano I like zunes the best iPods are ****, but there is also zen which i dont know about. Zunes have 30 gigs (like you%26#39;ll need any more) Mine%26#39;s built into my phone - one less thing to carry. I just put the files in a certain directory on any MicroSD card, pop it in, and off I go - storage limited only by my memory budget. (CompUSA recently had 2Gig for $25)

No comments:

Post a Comment