Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why doesnt a certain song upload onto my Ipod?

When I update my Ipod a little popup comes up saying "Song Name" was not copied because the audio format is not supported by the Ipod "Ipod Name"



Please help me and tell me how can I get the song on my Ipod.



Answers:

You should find some conversion software to convert it to mp3 or m3p or m4p whatever the ipod file is. I noticed none of my wav files can be uploaded, but it sometimes asks me if I want to convert them.



Here is what I would try before looking for software, though. Create a cd with them (assuming you have that software) then rip the CD files and delete the old ones. Make sure they rip to mp3 format, and then put those on your ipod. uhh contact apple i cant help ya it might be a corrupted file did you get it off limewire or anything like that. if you did then dowload it again and see if it works Idonno what formats apple supports, but for example certain mp3 player%26#39;s won%26#39;t play WMA files, although most do. Others don%26#39;t play mp4. The media player on your computer supports a whole lot of formats though, so if you downloaded it there is a chance you got it in AIFF or Ogg Vorbis or some other weird compression type. And since by default windows hides the filename extensions, all you can see is that it is a "music file" but not what kind. You should try getting another copy from somewhere else.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment