Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which iPod model do you own?

Mine%26#39;s an 80GB Black color iPod NANO



Just bought it like two months back %26 it%26#39;s been doing really well.



Answers:

there is no 80gb nano.



i have a fifth gen 60 gb video in black; my first one was a fourth gen 40 gb, which i sent back 4 or five times (they kept sending replacements, and the hard drives kept failing). the fifth gen has not given me problem one, and ive had it over a year



my wife has a 1st gen 4gb mini as well as a 2nd gen shuffle- both of these have performed flawlessly from the start No TKS, I have a radio that gets allot of things for free.free I said. Shuffle perfect for working out! what? there is no fuckin 80GB nano..hahaha



me?? well i have a 30GB black and red ipod..;)



ppssssssss...its the U2 edition..%26gt;.%26lt; I have a 30 GB black video ipod. do you mean the 80GB ipod video or the 8GB ipod nano?



well i have the 1G iPod nano 2gb... This site offers a free iPod video! It sounds like a scam but it really isn%26#39;t, I got mine in the mail the other day. Just thought I%26#39;d share it with you :)



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment