Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which MP3 player is the Best?

Well to be honest. I just want to know your choice of your MP3 player. Which one is the best and why you think it%26#39;s the best. ^^;



Suggestions and answers are welcome ^w^



Answers:

Hi. I%26#39;ve have used a few brands of MP3. This is my personal view. Hope this can be of some help to you.



Samsung has very good sound and very easy to use, just plug it into your PC and copy your mp3 files over and you can listen to it. Unfortunately, the biggest storage space Samsung has is only 4GB. I have a huge library of MP3 songs, and for such small storage space, I have to do spring-cleaning very often. That is to delete away to old songs when I need to upload new songs onto the player.



Now, I am now using the 30GB ipod. Ipod requires their own software, itune, to upload the songs onto the player. If you are not a very computer literate person, you may need a while to get use to the software.



Another brand I%26#39;ve used before and like it very much is iRiver. It has the best sound system. But unfortunately, iRiver also requires their own software to upload the songs onto the player. And this software is not so easy to use also.



Actually, it all depends on what you need and what you want. And how well are you able to use their software...



Cheers.. :) I like the Black Hawk because it plays video has an FM radio plus a camera and it can play NES games and a bunch of other things it can do if you would like a look at one go to http://www.mp4direct.org use the mp3 / mp4 player link I%26#39;ve had my Creative Zen Vision M 30gb for almost a year now and it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment