Friday, June 18, 2010

Winamp radio..or somethin...?

Well a couple of years ago I was talkin to some people online and they directed me to this link which made it stream on my winamp. I could hear any song they were playing on their winamp and they were also to speak on their mics and I was able to hear them. I no longer talk to those people and were wondering if anyone knows how I can do that stream type thing? ...Thanks



Answers:

Simple Winamp plug-in known as SHOUTcast which pretty much lets your computer act as a radio station and allow you to stream it through your computer%26#39;s IP address.



It%26#39;s very easy so long as you know how to read the manual.



Download it here: http://www.shoutcast.com/download/...



Hope this helps. Not exactly sure.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment