Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which is better. An Ipod or a regular MP3 Player? Or what is the difference?

I want it mainly for the music. WHat is a the best option?



Answers:

Ipod is by far the WORST selection you can make. Especially if all you care about is the music and not a bunch of stupid accessories that do absolutely nothing but change the appearance of your player.



In addition to being unreliable (just do a search on "HELP my Ipod is broke" they are more expensive and the sound quality is poor at best compared to some of the better players out there.



But the biggest reason to stay away from the Ipod is Itunes itself. With the Ipod you are limited to Itunes ALONE to get your music other than ripping your own CD%26#39;s or stealing it from Limewire, etc. With other players you have multiple choices on where to get legal music.



The Creative Vision M 30gb is a great player for the money. It has outstanding battery life, a big color screen, Video,FM player, photo%26#39;s and is very simple to use. The FM tuner on it sounds just as good as the radio. I know you don%26#39;t care about that stuff, but if you can get it for the same price as an Ipod why not?



Plus, because it%26#39;s a "plays for sure" device it can be used at ALL the major music stores and it%26#39;s only $200. Here%26#39;s a link to some reviews.



Or, if this is a little much, try the Creative Zen V 1, 2 or 4GB. Sansa is good as well, but just about ANYTHING is better than an Ipod.



http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:creative%20z... an i-pod shuffle get 1 with 8 gb or more I absolutely love my cell phone/mp3 player by samsung. I tried using my bf%26#39;s IPod and it frustrated me. Plus I already carry around the cell phone so its less gadgets to keep track of! Cheers This is probably the best MP3 player ever made PERIOD, if you can I would hop on it because they are really hard to get your hands on. (nobody wants to get rid of em)

No comments:

Post a Comment