Friday, June 18, 2010

Why isnt my iTunes saving anything I download?

I just got a new MacBook and was downloading all my podcasts and also decided to try my first movie purchase through iTunes. It downloads the full podcast, and it looks like it is complete (doesn%26#39;t give any errors). But then it isn%26#39;t saved anywhere and begins downloading again. Also, I purchased a movie and then left the computer on for the night to download. I came back in the morning and the file size is correct, it has all be downloaded, but below the title is just says "Not Available" and doesn%26#39;t play. I did the "Check for Purchases" and it said that I had downloaded everything that I had bought.



Why don%26#39;t the files want to save or play?



Answers:

Weird. Call Apple Tech.



1-800-MY-APPLE.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment