Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which ipod should i choose? ipod nano or ipod video?

i want to get an iPod but then i don%26#39;t know which one to choose. i want to watch movies and tv shows on the ipod video but i also want to have a light and small iPod to carry.



Answers:

I the nano is nice. But the video is much more versatile. Or do what I did...buy both! Not at the same time of course. I bought the nano, and wanted more room to grow...so I got the video. video ipod...



more money but you can download my songs



and you can watch tv shows, movies, music videos and everything...and you could put your photos on it too...(dont know what you want to use that for)



so why not get it? nano: lighter, cheaper I have a nano while my friend has a video. I suggest nanos there convient there light etc. videos are kind of slow when you click on songs etc. hopw this helped! Don%26#39;t worry, every Ipod model is plenty small. I have the Ipod video and it%26#39;s great, I would choose to get it.



I don%26#39;t really get why people are so excited about the nano being so small. The biggest models are only a few ounces, it never seemed like much of a burden. Just saying.



People are saying the video is slow...I guess the other types go instant or something, beacause I can get a song to play in less than a second. ipod video I would say video after getting a nano it was good at first but then after a while my nano%26#39;s memory was like 3/4 used up and then i start thinking about wanting to watch videos and stuff absolutely a nano..i have a nano and a video and the video is mega slow...and the batteries go by quick on the other hand the nano is cheaper and lighter and it works good even with a lot of songs!..

No comments:

Post a Comment