Friday, June 18, 2010

Will white Ipods turn yellow ?

I%26#39;m planning to get an Ipod video, i really like the white color but I%26#39;m afraid that in time, it would change to a yellowish color ? Will this happen ? TQ.



Answers:

I have had mine for 2 years and it is still white and shiny. I bought a clear case that goes over it. Maybe that is why it is not yellow.



~Candice~ I have never heard of such a thing! i should think not. mine%26#39;s white as ever and it%26#39;s 2 years old. no it wont i m having for 4 yrs n nothing happened just make sure that u dont peel the protective layer or u r screen will get scratched my ipod nano is about 1 year, not so long, ha... but it has never turned to yellow ever since...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment