Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why in the music thats on my mp3 player saying license expired?

Answers:

Because you bought a player with "DRM" (digital rights management). a scheme that allows music companies to sell you the same thing over and over again...you don%26#39;t buy music, you "license" or lease it. If you have a Zune, then music that people sent to you expires after something like 3 days. I just got myself an mp3 player and I wanna know why that happened to you in case that happens to me :(



How much memory you have?



Ahhh...that would make sense what Cameron said and I do have Zune. its just playing a prank on u ...actually the license has not expired



most mp3 players do that...i dont know y they r so naughty



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment